For a high class finish Coloured Movement Joint profiles gives a room a seamless designer look. Our Movement Joints have been the choice of specifiers for years on prestigious projects including many leading automotive brands such as Ford, Mercedes, Audi and Volkswagen. They are used in car showrooms and workshop areas because of their durability and ability to handle a wide range of loadings. Our Expansion Joints were specified for the London 2012 Olympic Village, Marks and Spencer, Airports, Leisure Centers, Restaurants, Retail Outlets and are also used in other commercial and domestic applications.
• Colours to match the full RAL range
• Designed and Manufactured to exceed BS5385
• Robust, Durable and can cope with heavy stresses
• Distributes stresses evenly between the foundation and floor covering preventing “tenting” and “popping”
• Prevents the conduction of noise from footfall and other bodies
• Epoxy infill to provide movement accommodation
• Resistant to puncture and has anti-bacterial properties
• Available in Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Brass
We provide highly competent advice and support and no matter how complex the flooring application we always provide the perfect product, systems and service for specifiers and installers.
TYPES OF MOVEMENT JOINTS